We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Dwight

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,615 posts
1,151 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Dwight

I recently ate a few restaurants in Dwight but none are listed, how do I do a review?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,559 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Dwight

Hi OntarioCanuck;

For future reference, the Support Forum is available for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site, and to report technical problems.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvis…

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “How to alert us of an attraction, restaurant or accommodation listing we don't have”. The last line on the page reads;

"To write a review or request a new listing, click here to get started." You need to click on the "click here" in blue text, on that page.

tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_alert_us_of_an_a…

If I may suggest;

While you are waiting for TA to add the restaurant to the database, write your review in your word processor and save it on your computer. That way you can edit it, spell check it, etc.

When TA advises you that the new listing is available to post your review, you can then copy and paste your review onto the submission page.

Best Regards

2. Re: Restaurants in Dwight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 02, 2010