We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

oakville on
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

We want to RELAX this labour day weekend. We are travelling with my 3 year old daughter. I want to sit by the pool and do nothing! Which has the nicer rooms - all are around the same price point but really want the nicest inside - if you know what I mean. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much for your consideration.

miami
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

My vote is for Deerhurst. Lots of activites for the family, walking trails, swimming etc... Huntsville is interesting to walk around for a afternoon.

Port Dover, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

We were at Deerhurst recently.

It has gotten tired and needs an upgrade to compete with newer resorts like Grandview and others

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

forget pinestone as it's not on the lake. we just spent a week at deerhurst and are going back for 5 nights in august, but it's true, the rooms are tired and we were in a junior suite, which is still a 15 minute walk from the lake. That being said, we had the best time and our 2-year-old daughter LOVED it! And Huntsville is really cute and has a great park by the marina that your daughter would enjoy.

Rockycrest is also very nice. We were there before we became parents, but I have heard that it is great for kids and is much quieter and less crowded than Deerhurst.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,552 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

Old post from 2007

The OP has come and gone

5. Re: Rockycrest - Pinestone - Deerhurst - better accomodations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, January 26, 2010