We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canmore: restuarants for hungry teenagers

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
5 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Canmore: restuarants for hungry teenagers

Can anyone provide some ideas for feeding hungry teenagers in interesting locations in/close ot Canmore.

Not 5*, but good value for meny is appreciated.

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canmore: restuarants for hungry teenagers

For Banff, look at these previous discussion threads:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154911-i221-k6019…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154911-i221-k2925…

In Lake Louise, Bill Peyto's, which is next to the hostel in the village of Lake Louise, is a casual place that gives good value for money.

Coconut Creek...
Level Contributor
216 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canmore: restuarants for hungry teenagers

I ate some tasty meals at Sobey's Supermarket at a reasonable price. They are located in the center of Canmore. They have comfortable chairs and tables near their Seattle Coffee section. I also enjoyed the Edo Fast Food establishment in a downtown Banff mall food court-they had tasty Japanese food at reasonable prices.I also liked Evelyn's for light meals at reasonable prices. I found that most restaurants in Canmore,Banff,and Lake Louise were very expensive.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canmore: restuarants for hungry teenagers

Hello Simon 2000,

Just returned from Canmore Dec 24-26; ate at one of our favorite restaurants The Grizzly Paw. It is a micro brewery and brews its own beers, ales, etc. and even creme sodas for the kids. Hubby loves his beer & really enjoys trying the Grizzly's home brews. OUr boys 15 & 12 yrs love the place and it is a family tradition to go there at least once every trip. They also have a store "The Paw' that sells souvenir stuff and beer to take home. The food is excellent, burgers, nachos, chicken wings, etc. and always lots to eat. It is usually very busy and lots of locals AND tourists like to drop by for good eats. It's located on the main street of Canmore, within walking distance of shops, etc.

They have a website: www.thegrizzlypaw.com/

Definitely good value for the $$.

4. Re: Canmore: restuarants for hungry teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 21, 2009