We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch in Canmore

Which Canmore hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
466 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Brunch in Canmore

Can anyone recommend a nice place for Brunch in Canmore? Originally we were looking at the Banff Springs but they are fully booked. Any thoughts?

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,094 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunch in Canmore

I haven't been there, but Crazyweed gathers rave reviews: www.crazyweed.ca

Unitedville, Belize
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunch in Canmore

Saturday and Sunday brunch at Quarry Bistro on Main Street

Vancouver
Level Contributor
4,681 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brunch in Canmore

best place hands down...Chez Francois on Bow Valley Trail. Its busy, so service can be a tad slow, but its busy because of the awesome food. Go there and you wont be disappointed.

Canmore, Canada
Level Contributor
59 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brunch in Canmore

By 'brunch' do you mean late breakfast? or do you mean the full-on huge buffet experience?

No doubt Chez Francois is the best place for breakfast in town. I didn't think that they did a brunch buffet, but perhaps I've never been there on a Sunday.

The only Canmore brunch buffet i can think of is at the Radisson. I've never eaten at it -- only ever walk by while it was set up.

An alternative to The Banff Springs is the Chinook Restaurant at The Banff Park Lodge. Great brunch!

5. Re: Brunch in Canmore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Canmore