We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good hotels near jackson hole airport

Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
good hotels near jackson hole airport

First time traveller to Yellowstone and Great Teton. I am a bit confused by the info on the internet, like the priceline says that hotel terra is only 4.5 miles from the airport, while the hotel website says that the driving distance is 22 miles. Can you please help to name several several hotels that is near to the jackson airport in different price categories? Since we will have a morning flight out so the driving distance to the airport would be the basic criteria.

Many thanks in advance for your great help!

Lily

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,308 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good hotels near jackson hole airport

Hi,

As the bird flies, perhaps 4.5 miles, but yes, 22 miles is more reasonable. You will want to book a hotel in the Town of Jackson for the closest to the airport.

Hotel Terra is in Teton Village, and although lovely, if your concern about being close to JAC is your primary concern, Teton Village will take longer.

JAC is in Grand Teton Park so there are no true airport hotels, but a bit N of town you have the Rustic Inn, The Lexington and Homewood Suites. All good options for a quick jet N to the airport.

Edited: 11:39 am, May 13, 2013
Beijing
Level Contributor
339 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good hotels near jackson hole airport

many thanks for the kind reply and help, dear Bluebirdday!

by the way, may I ask if the rusty parrot lodge at the similar area? and how is it compared to the other three you mentioned?

many thanks again,

Lily

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,308 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good hotels near jackson hole airport

Funny you ask, I just won a stay at the Rusty Parrot at my child's fundraiser lol. I bid on it, so yes, it is nice.

Its only about 4-5 blocks west of the hotels I mention, and it should be fine w/minimal time difference getting to the airport. The RP's restaurant is top notch.

Edited: 9:18 am, May 14, 2013
4. Re: good hotels near jackson hole airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 16, 2014