We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer plans/hotel

Boston
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Summer plans/hotel

Hi Everyone-- My husband and I will be traveling in Jackson Hole for a week this summer. My parents have been there every year for the last 25 years and I've been there twice years ago, but we always stay at a friend's cabin. While we will be again staying in this cabin, the last night we're there we are going to be staying at a hotel. I'm looking for something very inexpensive since we'll basically just be sleeping there, but at the same time need something not far from the airport (maybe near downtown?) and clean. Most of what I've seen is either expensive or run-down. If anybody could recommend a motel or hotel that is under $150 a night I would so appreciate it. Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
7,143 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer plans/hotel

Try the Motel 6 or Buckrail Lodge. Both generally have better summer rates than many places in town.

Boston
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer plans/hotel

Thank you-- We ended up going w/ the Anvil

3. Re: Summer plans/hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, June 21, 2013