We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning Bachelor Party

Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Topic
Planning Bachelor Party

My friends and I are headed to South Lake Tahoe this Summer for a bachelor party and for most of us it is our first time out here. We are looking for some tips of things to do, avoid and help us cut down on costs along the way.

Specifically: Boat rentals for the day and/or places to see. Would love to have some drinks and cruise around the lake.

Thanks for any and all help!

South Lake Tahoe...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning Bachelor Party

Long time Tahoe local and Bachelor Party entertainer here. Depending on the size of your group I highly recommend

www.partyboatlaketahoe.com or www.tahoebleuwave.com

Also checkout:

Round Hill Pines Beach- www.rhpbeach.com

Peek Night Club at Harrahs

Paddle Boarding www.tahoesup.com

Bachelor Party gag gifts- Teaz-n-Pleaze 31HWY 50 suite 201

24hrs burgers-bar Lucky Beaver at Stateline

Bachelor Party Entertainment- www.adinawinters.com

Edited: 1:30 pm, June 14, 2013
2. Re: Planning Bachelor Party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about South Lake Tahoe