We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Hi all,

I have been trying to get in touch with the company mentioned above via email for a good few weeks, but have received no responses at all.

Bit of a long shot, but do any viewers of this forum know if the email address on their website is working? I need to check various details before i go ahead and book.

I am from the UK and am looking into potentially booking a flight in October for my honeymoon.

Thanks in advance

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

There are current reviews of this adventure here on TA so someone has used them:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1798615-d…

Is calling them out of the question?

1-800-872-9294 or 530-544-1221

Is this the email you've been using? Info@LakeTahoeBalloons.com

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Yeah that's the email i was using.

I will call them if need be, just difficult from the UK from a cellphone as it is very expensive. Maybe it'd be best to get a skype account and make the call from there, might be cheaper.

Thanks

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Maybe you could PM one of the recent reviewers if no one else answers here.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

Since you are not going until October, you can contact them the old fashion way - a piece of paper with a stamp and give them your contact infromation. I see they have a post office box as an address.

5. Re: South Lake Tahoe Balloons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about South Lake Tahoe