We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lakeland Village condos 3621

Which South Lake Tahoe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reno Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Lakeland Village condos 3621

Has anyone stayed in Number #621 a 3 bedroom condo at Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe? We are going next weekend with my elderly parents and wondered about the parking, condition of the condo and if it has a wood burning fireplace. Thanks for any information

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,857 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

There is a very small chance that anyone reading this forum has stayed in that particular condo.

If this is a VRBO you need to contact the owner of the condo who is renting it to you. If not, then you need to contact whomever did that, or the management of Lakeland itself.

We stayed in a Lakeland condo many years ago when my sister was married in Lake Tahoe. All I can tell you is that we had no parking problem. I don't remember if there was a fireplace. In those days our particular condo was in good shape.....it will all depend upon how the owner has kept it up.

I do hope that you have rented this from an agency rather than a private owner, so that if there are problems you have someone who can solve them.

I don't DO vrbo for that reason.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

Here is a link to a property map of Lakeland so you can see parking in relation to your unit:

lakeland-village.com/assets/docs/Lakeland-Vi…

Here is a description of the unit off their web site which says there is a wood burning stove:

Lakefront: 3-Bedroom 2-Bath with Loft Townhome

Three level townhouse directly on the beach. The first level has a fully equipped kitchen, living room with wood burning fireplace, large deck with direct beach access, and a master bedroom and bath. The second level has two additional bedrooms and 1 bath, usually kings, queens or doubles. The third level is up a circular stairwell to a 90% enclosed loft with sleeping accommodations for 2 people, usually a queen or two double beds.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,639 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

prinainreno, let us know how your stay goes. We used to stay at Lakeland Village 25 years ago and enjoyed all the amenities of the resort at that time. There were fireplaces in all the units. We stayed in a two bedroom, so not that close to the lake as your unit. Have you not seen photos of the interior from the renter?

Have a great stay.

Reno Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

The unit we are staying in is Lakeview #621 not 3621. We are renting from the resort not from the personal owner. The resort really did not give me much info about my unit. I did not hear back when I asked if it had recently been updated since I have read about some that need to be refurbished. They also did not supply any photos for this particular unti. Hoping everything goes well since I am taking my elderly parents and they have never been here at this resort. I have seen the map so I know where the unit is located, looks like it could be a walk from the parking area, might need a wheelchair for my father.

Trabuco Canyon...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

Unit 495 is completely renovated and is a 2 bed (1 King, 2 Queens) and loft (2 Twins)

Reno Nevada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

Sorry it took me so long to send in a comment about my stay. Lakeland Village went above and beyond our expectations. The manager ended up upgrading our unit and it was fabulous. My parents enjoyed the trip so much and were able to relax. Even though it was April and slightly chilly we were able to sit out on the deck and enjoy the view and sunshine. We have booked again for July with our two adult children and can't wait to go back. Thank you Lakeland Village.

7. Re: Lakeland Village condos 3621

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, June 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about South Lake Tahoe