We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SAM Helicopters

Easton, Ct
3 posts
Save Topic
SAM Helicopters

Has anyone used SAM Helicopters? Any feedback would be appreciated! I have sent a couple of e-mails looking for rates but have not gotten a response. Looking to possibly fly from Rome to Capri in September. Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SAM Helicopters

It's a hectic time here - a public holiday today, with then the Giro d'Italia cycle race in the area over the weekend...

One could easily imagine them being somewhat more receptive in a few days time!

Peter

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
39,533 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SAM Helicopters

Be sure to make their response to you didn't wind up in your SPAM folder.

This 2005 (so, 8 years ago) article from NY Times mentions that the cost of their helicopter just from Naples to Capri was $1,870 ONE WAY plus 10% tax; I am sure the prices have gone up and the trip to Naples is very short compared to Rome - nytimes.com/2005/07/24/travel/24capri.html…

Easton, Ct
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: SAM Helicopters

Thank you!

Portland, OR
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SAM Helicopters

Diane, if you are still interested I have a friend that lives in the area and I know he knows at least one helicopter company and I could get the info from him.

London, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: SAM Helicopters

Try here, http://www.helicopterscharter.com, they sent me a quotation in 2 hours.

Janet

Easton, Ct
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: SAM Helicopters

Grazi! Just sent a request

7. Re: SAM Helicopters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 05, 2014