We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day tour

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
day tour

our parish is planning for a day tour.

how will i go about it.

my email address is ateneliabf@yahoo.com

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,780 posts
1,978 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day tour

You need to provide us with much more information..

Where is your Parish? What town and island (since some place names such as San Jose are found on more than one Filipinom island)?

What is your budget for the whole day per person?

How many in the group?

What are their interests - visiting a major city shopping centre, visiting the beach and swimming or snorkelling, island hopping, going for a forest drive or small hike, visiting a waterfall, visiting an amusement park such as one that displays animals like a zoo, or has a zipline, or visiting a series of Catholic churches to pray?

What is the age range and typical age of the participants? How early in the day can they start and what time do you want the tour to conclude? How will you provide lunch and snacks - BYO?

By the way, TA or its members are not travel agents.

Edited: 5:42 am, April 23, 2014
makati
Level Contributor
63 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day tour

Where in bagac? Montemar? Las casas? Other beaches? Bagac only - beach. If you plan to go to mt samat, then it is located in Pilar Bataan.

Wenzhou, China
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: day tour

i want to go to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan ,but my flight arrived at clark airport. How can i get to the hotel , is there any bus from clark/DAU to Balanga, Bataan?

thanks for your help

Metro Manila...
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day tour

there are Genesis buses that are bound to Mariveles bataan from Dau terminal. you can ride to the said bus and inform that you will drop off by Balanga when buying the ticket to what we call 'kundoktor'.

Reply to: day tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bagac