We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

" The Strip"

Scotland
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
" The Strip"

Can any one tell me please , is the strip within walking distance of the calahonda Royale resort ?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,795 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: " The Strip"

Thanks once again to you both and for the links. You're so full of info and it's much appreciated.

We don't mind too much walking along the road if where we're going is worth it. Lol. When staying at CLC we walked to Miramar and Fuengirola. Also walked up towards to Dona Lola from La Cala. Funny how you don't always take too much notice of things around you when not actually staying there though.

Mentioned in this post
Fuengirola
Fuengirola
Costa del Sol, Spain
La Cala Resort
La Cala Resort
831 Reviews
La Cala de Mijas, Spain
Portstewart, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: " The Strip"

hi once again i have a question for you ,we are going to calahonda for the firist time in three weeks. we are staying at calyspo ,is that near the strip? i belive it is close to el zoco . and some bars but would like to try different places. i do thank you for your help, all we need now is good weather. don

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,971 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: " The Strip"

Yes, its up the hill from El Zoco, up Avenida de Espana, its an up hill walk but there are some bars and restaurants up there, not been up there for awhile myself as when we stay in the area its usually at Dona Lola (there are some great bars and restaurants just outside the entrance to Dona Lola that are worth trying too).

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,945 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: " The Strip"

I've stayed at Calypso a few times. It is the urbanisation immediately following Riviera del Sol and comes before Calahonda. All the bars and restaurants are roadside, and you will be spoiled for choice.

An added plus is that more or less immediately across the N340, and available courtesy of a footbridge, is the cluster of bars and eateries alongside Dona Lola.

Oh, yes, and walking to The Strip from Calypso is a breeze.

Hope this helps. Tony.

15. Re: " The Strip"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sitio de Calahonda