We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early breakfast spot?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Early breakfast spot?

Hi,

Could anyone advise of a restaurant where we could get breakfast around 8am in the Sitio de Calahonda or Las chapas area?

We have a fairly early flight and are looking to grab a bite before we head to the airport, we think most restaurants don't open until 9, so any advice would be appreciated.

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
12,359 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early breakfast spot?

You could have a look at the El Zocco area as there are several bars and restaurants there, but not sure if they open as early as 8am. Not tried this one which is at Los Jarales so it might be worth checking their facebook page and asking them when they open.

http://www.barboru.com/id29.html

I would've suggested El Molino by Dona Lola but they open at 9am too. There is a McDonald's along the road between Cabopino and Calahonda but not sure of opening times there either I'm afraid.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early breakfast spot?

I think you will find Barboru an excellent choice. have had many good reports on their breakfast.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,876 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early breakfast spot?

I am all but certain that the McDonald's referred to by Ceejayblue is open 24 hours. Barboro, when I last walked past, did not open until 9.30am for breakfast.

Owner John (Irish as I recall) helped me out recently by rustling up three carry-out pizzas. Very obliging considering pizzas are not on his restaurant menu!

Another option in the area could be Harry's Bar above Mercadona. My understanding is that in "high summer" the place stays open 24 hours!

4. Re: Early breakfast spot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, July 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sitio de Calahonda