We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andrea Bocelli concert 2014

Tampere, Finland
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Andrea Bocelli concert 2014

Hi,

We have booked our tickets (3 persons) to Andrea Bocelli on 20.7.2014.

We would like to know about catering at the venue (don't want to listen the concert hungry ;) ) and when it is good time to arrive to La Sterza to collect the tickets? We are arriving to Firenze around 1pm on that same day, and then we are heading to San Gimignano.

Also, has anyone heard about transportion from San Gimignano to the concert/La Sterza? I consider Arianna and friends quite expensive since it is only 35km. Someone mentioned here about shuttle bus from Volterra.

Thanks in advance :)!

Edited: 11:42 am, January 26, 2014
12 replies to this topic
Paris, France
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Andrea Bocelli concert 2014

I do not I can afford it otherwise I would have looked very willingly.

Do not forget that behind it there was a lot of preparation, a friend of mine was there and said that they treated him like a puppet during the tests (but is certainly not his fault) and he sang well as usual I would say.

the following day in Lajatico Morricone for health problems has not been performed, a sin!

Copenhagen, Denmark
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Andrea Bocelli concert 2014

One of the biggest cultural event disspointments of my life. Bocelli seemed very distant - I was never touched. We left early in the middle of the second part, just to make sure that we would be able to leave the event before chaos evolved. On top of being disappointed the whole organization of the event was a nightmare. Two toilets (as far as I could see) for thousands of people. A dusty field to park on. Stop and go to the event on narrow roads - thought we would never make it. We should have arrived earlier (we drove at 6pm to overcome a distance of 15 km and made it just in time at 8pm), but then again: there was nothing much to do/see there, except for the big screens with Bocelli commercials (the best singing of the night was in these commercials. Sad to say...). The scene was no eye-candy either. I could go on and on. Sorry that I went there.

Edited: 3:16 am, August 12, 2014
Reply to: Andrea Bocelli concert 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted