We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Areti 1 SH......

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,923 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Areti 1 SH......

Hi all just back from Areti 1

Shhhh I don't want to say too much about this little gem as I want to keep it from getting too booked up. The brochure and internet do not do this place justice, for a 2 * it is far better than some 3 * we have been to. the only negative we can say is it is between two resorts so there is about 10 - 15 minute walk either way both having to walk UPHILL back, if you are young and fit neither of these we are then you will be fine but it wouldn't stop us going again as we just jumped on the bus for one stop (we did get some funny looks from the conductor) I will post a review when I have sorted washing etc. out and have more time. But anyone already going you will not be disappointed.

Enjoy

Lyn

1. Re: Areti 1 SH......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Agia Paraskevi
Recent Conversations