We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Husband/Daughter's Birthday

Which Oyster Pond hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staten Island, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Husband/Daughter's Birthday

Hello, Planning a visit to St. Maarten/St. Martin (Oyster Bay) Apr - May 2011. It is my husband's 35th bday and daughter's 3rd bday. Any suggestions? restaurants? activities? thank you in advance!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,055 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Husband/Daughter's Birthday

I'd suggest a day trip to Pinel Island. The water is very calm and clear so it would be good for your daughter. The 5 minute ferry ride is $7. As soon as you get off of the ferry, you're on the beach.

The food at Karibuni is so so good.

My favorite restaurant is the Oyster Bay area is Big Fish -- but it's really not good for a 3 year old. Maybe pizza at Mama Pizza which is on a hill that overlooks the pond - pretty view.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
908 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Husband/Daughter's Birthday

Pinel Isle, perfect. They have some eating places there, but you could also pack a picnic basket with goodies suitable for both a 3 year old and a 35 year old.

Staten Island, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Husband/Daughter's Birthday

I was thinking something fancy/formal for my husband's birthday, like an evening dinner restaurant...

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,753 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Husband/Daughter's Birthday

More formal - La Vie En Rose in Marigot's waterfront. Arrange for a table on the balcony facing the water.

--------------------------------------Frommer's review-----------------

frommers.com/destinations/…D40122.html

5. Re: Husband/Daughter's Birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Oyster Pond