My wife and I will be in cape town for 5 nights from Nov 1- Nov 6. Our flight gets to capetown around 4pm on the 1st and we leave early morning on the 6th. We wish to visit the following places/activities. How do the experts recommend going about organizing these? Also anything else you'd recommend doing?
2) Table mountain - do we have time to do this on the 1st if we get to town by 5-6pm?
3) Cape of good hope
4) One day of wine tasting - what is the best way to do this? and any recommendations on wineries which combine some other activity with them (my wife doesn't drink much so need something to keep her entertained)
5) Shark diving - where is this done best? I've read Hermanus/Gansbaai but not very sure.
6) Whale watching - where is this done best?
7) Chapman's view/drive, falls bay, houts bay
Is there any must do that we've missed and can squeeze in the trip? Any scenic drives/nice beaches etc.?
Given the above, is a rental car necessary/required on all days?
Thanks a lot in advance for the help.