We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tourism

Which Cape Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
india
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
tourism

weather in febuary

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,271 posts
5,506 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tourism

Hello dineshkumar16,

Welcome to the Cape Town Forum

Just type in 'february weather' in the Search Box at the top of the forum and you will find many past discussions on this question. Here are a couple for starters.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g312659-i9466-k340…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g312659-i9466-k532…

Hope this is helpful.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tourism

Let me answer you as follows:

Most of the people who can afford not to visit Cape Town over peak time visit Cape Town during Feb. These are people we call swallows. They stay for a month or two and then leave. They say the best time is Feb.

Locals that I know will always tell you that Feb is when the South Easter wind stops blowing as strongly as it normally does during the other months.

Personally I am looking forward to February because of that. Lovely calm days with sunshine, a little breeze and some whine.

That's what we can get. But then again I can be wrong.

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tourism

whine or wine Johann. Dineskumar can i perhaps ask you to be a little more polite when you ask a question. We are spending valuable time answering and a question like "weather in february " i feel is rude. A question more like. "Can you please tell me what the weather would be like in February" would be more appropriate. If i see any more questions like the one above i will suggest that no-one answers it. As this is your FIRST post I will let it go but please see that in future you ask politely as we are people who do not get paid for answering questions and I for one dont like the way you have put it.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: tourism

Wine. Ha ha. Sorry. ;-) But thanks for pointing it out.

styrx
Level Contributor
232 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tourism

"weather in febuary" Is this a composition subject or an order? I must give my head up and utmost respect to those especially the expert BradJill & Divacape for trying to help this poster.

You guys are ever so nice and patience giving free and genuine advice, and this is how you are treated?

Cape Town
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: tourism

Sometimes people have bad days. Forgive and move on. Ha ha

7. Re: tourism

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 02, 2014