We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Chania airport -town after last bus??

Modena, Italy
Level Contributor
277 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer Chania airport -town after last bus??

Hi

My flight arrives 21:30 and I notice on the Chania airport site transport details section that the last bus leaves at 21:15. Is this up-to-date? If so, how much would I have to pay for a taxi? Thanks for any feedback and alternative suggestions.

Mike

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Chania airport -town after last bus??

How old is that webpage? It's possible that was the last bus during the winter.

According to the official timetable, the last bus from the airport is 24:00 or 24:30, depending on day of the week.

bus-service-crete-ktel.com/timetabledet.php…

The timetable is effective from May 8th (see Main page); it may well change again as the main holiday season approaches.

Edited: 4:31 pm, May 17, 2014
Modena, Italy
Level Contributor
277 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Chania airport -town after last bus??

Thanks exgeordie for fast reply... Yes, thinking about it it would seem a bit odd that the last bus is 9:15pm at the height of summer... Cheers for link and info.

Mike

3. Re: Transfer Chania airport -town after last bus??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 19, 2015