We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need your help for Erawan National Park

8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
need your help for Erawan National Park

Hello,

I would like to visit this national park around the 20th of July. I heard that it's possible to sleep in a bungalow within the park. Has anybody ever tried? Or is it better to stay at Kanchanaburi (or another village?) for the night ?

I think to stay 2 days around the park, the first one i would like to visit some caves, and trails. And the second one, I would like to see the Erawan waterfalls in the morning (to avoid too much tourists).

What's the weather like in this area ? Is it OK to see the waterfalls during summer?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Sophie

2 replies to this topic
Kanchanaburi...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need your help for Erawan National Park

Hi Sophie

You can check out the hotels inside Erawan Park in this site: dnp.go.th/parkreserve/…accommodation.asp

You can see the falls all year round. July is sometimes wet on certain days as it is the rainy season for this part of Thailand. Anyway weather is very unpredictable these days, so just come and enjoy yourself.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
22,591 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need your help for Erawan National Park

Hi Sophie,

You can also e mail the Erawan national park at: erawan_np@hotmail.co.th and erawan_np@dnp.go.th

Another possibility is to call: 03457-4222 and 03457-4288, especially when you are in Thailand

Aside from the basic accommodation within the park there are a number of resorts nearby. Whatever, I don't think you will have any issues in finding a place to stay at on July 20th.

Reply to: need your help for Erawan National Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Erawan National Park