We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?

Level Contributor
1,039 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?

We are going on a tour in Nov with Sun Cruises to Corregidor. Is the dock a fairly common location that most taxis and hotels should know, or should we get detailed directions to give the taxi driver? Thanks.

Malinta Tunnel
Military Museums, Military Bases & Facilities, Battlefields
14 replies to this topic
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
270 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?

To be exact, tell your taxi driver to drop you off at Harbor Square (a complex of rows of restaurants). Just walk towards the water and you'll see the Corregidor ferry at the dock.

You can ask help from the hotel door man or security guard to hail a taxi - insist to use the meter.

If you arrive early for the departure you can even grab your coffee from the Starbucks there or even Pancake House for a heftier breakfast.

Upon return from Corregidor, you can walk around the CCP complex or Baywalk or even Mall of Asia for the famous Manila Bay sunset.

Cavite City...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?

Please email me your new address . I booked my students before to Ms. Jasmin Monajan. I am connected to a new school and I would want them also to experience your service in cruise industry. Please quote me your rate for 10 to 15 persons only.

Thank you. Email add . jojofrianela@yahoo.com

Jocelyn Frianela

Tourism Professor

PIMSAT College in Bacoor Cavite

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
19,003 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
588 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?

Reply to: Taxi to Sun Cruises dock?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Corregidor Island