We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

West Central...
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

We are a 50ish couple who like a great beach and to relax and walk to restaurants. We like nice, but do not need lavish. Which of these 2 hotels would the best fit for us?

Thanks!

Nancy

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,977 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

Two good choices, both near dining and the beach, the only real issue is parking your rental at Holland House -

West Central...
Level Contributor
169 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

Thanks Bobcat....is one beach better than the other? That would be the deciding vote!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,977 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

I'm not sure what makes one beach better - lots of action on both, more so on Orient, Great Bay does have the "boardwalk", they both have bars / cafes, Orient has the clothing optional section, I like both, sorry I'm little help.

I guess it comes down to things French or things Dutch.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,977 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

http://www.sxm-beaches.com/

---------------------------------------

Beach Info w/some photos...

5. Re: Holland House or L'Hoste Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Saint-Martin