We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact My Little Guest House

Rocky Mountains
Level Contributor
30 posts
172 reviews
Save Topic
How to contact My Little Guest House

I saw a review for this lodging place in Simpson Bay. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

If you're on facebook:

https:/…MyLittleGuestHouseSxm

According to notes on that page, it's the former Crews Nest. Across the street from the airport. It was sort of a house trailer with extensions. Basic, mostly used by on a real baudget boat crew folks. Bedrooms, common baths. Think Hostel. Looks like someone else has taken over and re-branding.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

More from their FB page

About

A charming guest house right on the lagoon in Cole Bay. 4 studio appartments with individual bath rooms and 1 fully equiped comon kitchen.

Description

SPECIAL DEAL

Until the end of October take advantage of this offer:

6 nights on St. Maarten, including accomodation, transfer from and to airport, a private van, guide and driver all for only $ 299,- if you find 9 people to join you.

General Information

A cheap little grocery store, a laundrymat, a marina and a cute bar/restaurant are less than 100 steps away from your door. Bus lines into any direction are 250 m down the road. You are in a quite yet super central location.

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

Contact Info

Phone 1 (721) 580-1472

Email make_a_wish_come_true@yahoo.com

They sure make it sound nice! Perhaps they have done some updating! If you go there, it shares the same parking lot with Shadow's. Local restaurant with incredible fresh made food - cheap!!!!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

The pictures are very nice. STill basic, but clean and comfy. Someone has been very busy!

Cupecoy Bay, St...
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

Sorry -

OK - a read something wrong. It seems there was more than one Crews Nest on St Maarten. This one is in Cole Bay, not near the airport. Hope y ou have FB, because that seems the only way to see pictures.

Edited: 12:51 pm, August 27, 2012
Rocky Mountains
Level Contributor
30 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

Thanks all for your quick response! If I am able to stay there will write another review and try to include some additional information.

7. Re: How to contact My Little Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 16, 2013