We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Which Silver Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Hello all,

Last year when I was leaving Silver Sands, we stopped in to settle up our bill at the supermarket (Chen's, or Hillside Enterprises) in Duncans. They gave me their email address to pre-order groceries for this year, but of course I've lost the address by now. If anyone has an email address for them, I would appreciate you posting it here.

Thank you!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

So, in case anyone is interested, we just got back from our trip, and here is the email address for the supermarket.

sbjchen@hotmail.com

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,463 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

What a great little store. There is also a good meat market one block up the hill on the left.

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Is this market the one on the right going up the hill in Duncans nearing the turn? It's up a few steps off a little parking lot? I was in Duncans recently and have been to this one to pick up groceries on arrival to Duncans on a few occasions..never caught the name of it. The place always seems to have everything we're looking for. What a great thought to preorder groceries! I'm usually walking in circles around the store after traveling all day. Thanks for the address.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
176 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

Yes, that sounds like Chen's. They do have a pretty good selection of things, and next year we will pre-order our Blue Mountain coffee as they rarely have as much as we'd like to take back home with us.

Saint Paul...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

I believe it is sbjchen@hotmail.com.

Kelly

6. Re: Email address for supermarket in Duncans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, January 28, 2016