We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

is it possible to go to silversand beach?

Which Silver Sands hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montpellier, France
Level Contributor
88 posts
is it possible to go to silversand beach?

is it possible to go to SILVER SANDS BEACH if you are not renting a cottage there? is it a paying beach where we can go for the day and who has the link for them?

a lot of people are talking about this place and because i am staying in the area i would like to see it!!!

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,436 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: is it possible to go to silversand beach?

No, but if you turn left at Silver Sands, you can use the public Duncans Bay beach. Its about 1/4 mile from SS. Its just as nice and there is a bar there.

Montpellier, France
Level Contributor
88 posts
2. Re: is it possible to go to silversand beach?

so even if we pay a fee to go in it is impossible to see this famous silver sand beach?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,436 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: is it possible to go to silversand beach?

Call or e-mail them. maybe I am wrong.

www.mysilversands.com/content/home.aspx

Montpellier, France
Level Contributor
88 posts
4. Re: is it possible to go to silversand beach?

thank you, i am going to try to email them!

what are you waiting on to open the sauce bottle, it is looking spicy!!!

5. Re: is it possible to go to silversand beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 17, 2013