We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact details for Villa Agung

Which Lovina Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Contact details for Villa Agung

Hi everyone,

I tried to contact Villa Agung, via an operator from my hotel, using the phone number on their website. Was advised by the operator that the phone number, 62 362 41527, is not the one for Villa Agung. Does anyone know what the correct ph num might be? I have sent them an email just in case as I check in tomorrow morning.

Cheers,

Jas

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact details for Villa Agung

The business card

https:/…

Edited: 2:36 am, July 21, 2013
coffs harbour...
Level Contributor
5,554 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact details for Villa Agung

Yes, that business card is the same as the one Gus gave to us last month. Keep trying the number, although I reckon you'll get an reply to your email by the morning, as either Gus or Sandy check emails at least once a day and always reply promptly.

Just a thought, I think that number might be for the phone in the kitchen - maybe the girls were upstairs cleaning rooms when you called. So try again 6pm Bali time, as Gus will be eating his dinner in the restaurant right then.

Lucky you going there tomorrow...we have to wait until October.

3. Re: Contact details for Villa Agung

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lovina Beach