We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with St James Club

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Help with St James Club

Hello everyone....I need some help with room location

We booked at family trip in June and have a beachfront room-what is the best building to request? Location (building req) or newly updated?? Some rooms seem to have been updated and some not

Also family booked a premium ocean view room-same recommendations for location or a great building

One more thing I read they have premium drinks...What Vodka do they have?

Thanks Tonya

Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with St James Club

We are also going to St James in June. I have read a post that said the club rooms (cheapest) could use a fresh coat of paint. Probably best to stick with the Premium or Beachfront rooms. I have found in the past that beachfront rooms tend to be a bit musty due to closeness to the beach and people entering wet and such. We decided on the Premium Ocean view rooms. But really, who plans to spend a lot of time in the room any way. Enjoy........

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with St James Club

Hello

When are you going in June? We will be there June 12th for a week! First time to Antigua. We orginally had rooms booked at jolly beach but cancelled and decided on St james Club :-)

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with St James Club

We stayed at SJC and rented a jeep to tour the island. We stopped at Jolly Beach and toured the property. No comparison, SJC is much nicer.

Texas
Level Contributor
284 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with St James Club

Going late June. Please post when you return and let me know what you thought.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
12 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with St James Club

Great to hear...I guess we made the right choice!! We got a great deal so we are really excited :-)

6. Re: Help with St James Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 13, 2010