We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Siem Reap to Banlung (Dusty way)

Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Siem Reap to Banlung (Dusty way)

Hi,

I recently went to Banlung coming from Siem Reap. It is not the most popular way to go to banlung because people usually come from PP, but there is a daily bus coming from Siem Reap anyway. I had my tickets in the hostel I was in Siem Reap (Siem Reap Rooms) from Phnom Penh Sorya Transport. We left very early, at 6am and arrived there at 6pm. Two thirds of the trip was in a paved road, which was quite comfy and there was good aircon too. There was no bathroom at the bus, but there were several stops during the way. The problem was the last one third, that was in a dusty road, but I mean a REALLY dusty road! What made it a nightmare was the fact that a company's crazy guy decided to open the roof window during all the dusty way! Oh my god, I was in the bottom and i had dust all over my body and had breathing problems! When I decided to close the window (because everybody sat there was pissed off about it), the company guy went all the way and opened it again in a very rude way! Awful! But, actually, it was really worth to go to banlung because it is realy beautiful to see such wonderful nature!

1. Re: Bus from Siem Reap to Banlung (Dusty way)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, June 16, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Banlung