We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

I travel a lot from Stansted and us the meet and greet service... I booked SVS meet and greet

I have never been spoken to by such a rude man..... Forget that I was the customer that just didnt factor into it...... I was told by the person answering the phone when I called to say I was 20 min from the airport that "I was like his wife! you just dont listern!! and to be frank at 5.30 am i wasnt prepared for that.. On return once again once clear of passport control I called, but not like the other meet and greet service my car was taken to the Red area (the most expensive area) all the other services where using the express drop zone, the area I have always gone too... Again treated very rudely and had to pay a staggering £5.30 to get out....

My car was filthy, covered in bird poo,,,, I know my car is parked in an open space but on a bird farm!!!....

Would I recommend SVS? NO is the answer and I hope you dont...

40 replies to this topic
London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

SVS is not recognised by or associated with Stansted Airport Limited. For approved parking operators at the airport please visit www.stanstedairport.com.

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

Thank you for your comment, but that doesnt change the situation that was who I used..

London
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

I had a similar experience yesterday evening. I would like to take my complaint further. If someone can provide information on who controls their permits to operate, I would appreciate it.

In my view they were possibly the least effective, rude and arrogant service I have had the misfortune to use.

Roger Yualle wouldn't let me, the customer speak, when I called to complain about the poor service I received. He then sent rude, aggressive text messages to my phone suggesting that I was the "arrogant, ignorant and rude" one for expecting a service I'd paid for.

I would suggest avoiding them. They will be receiving a formal complaint and I will be advertising the texts Roger Yuelle sent. I'm still astonished.

cambridgeshire
Level Contributor
9 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

Have just read your posting, I must admitted am still a bit shocked at how rude they are... For me it just gets worse have now discovered my car has been damaged while in thier car...... As much as i would like to challenge them over it, i cant prove it was them and they know that so i know the response i will get from them...

I feel everthing that can be done to discredt this bunch of cowboys should be done, I dont "face book" but that would be a good stating place.....

Nofolk
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

2 June 2013

Just returned from mini break and had the delight of dealing with Roger from svs just now . Intimidating , abusive and rude.

Our car is covered in bird poo , and has excessive mud in foot well and on pedals .

Abusive text also. How can Ryanair associate themselves with this company ?

Please don't use this company

Benfleet, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

Have also recently used SVS and although they were not rude, my car was also covered in bird poo and had to take it to a car wash to remove it all.

Please don't use this company

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

Has anyone used Stansted Valet Meet and Greet? Is SVS still going despite the comments?

UK
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

Haven't used them, but...:

- no company name

- no physical address

- 07050 phone number

- domain name registered with the following details:

Domain name:

stanstedvaletmeetandgreet.co.uk

Registrant:

Stuart Quinn

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service

That's more than enough alarm bells for me!

Edited: 7:23 pm, July 22, 2013
Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

Thanks

I have opted to use Stansted Prestige Storage - used them before and excellent.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport

SVS Meet & Greet Parking - DO NOT USE!

Do not use! They have damaged our tyre significantly and will not take any responsibility. We have gained professional advice which informed us that an accident had occured and the damage was beyond a standard puncture.

We were not informed of the puncture until we noticed the wheel in the boot, and then after complaining about the level of service have been asked to pay an additional £25 charge for the tyre change.

The service we have received has been disgusting, I was laughed at during my phone call on collection, and patronised throughout during conversations with Paul 'at the office.'

Do not use this company!!!

Reply to: SVS meet and greet Stansted airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted