We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AI with Great Beach for Family with 3 Girls (7, 11, 13)?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
AI with Great Beach for Family with 3 Girls (7, 11, 13)?

Hello everyone... I'm looking at a spring trip to take my wife and three daughters to the Cancun/Playa area. I am familiar with a lot in the area, but have only stayed at Adults Only locations in the past.

Can anyone recommend a great AI for a family with 3 girls ages 7, 11, and 13? We would like the best, most swim-able beach possible. Good food and top shelf beverages if possible. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jack

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AI with Great Beach for Family with 3 Girls (7, 11, 13)?

Take a look at the Grand Palladium complex. Great for families but it is a mega complex. My kids loved at that age. What I loved was the cost increase for a 1 bedroom suite was reasonable and if your kids go to the kids club they will give you a beeper and you can visit one of the 2 adult only pools. Nice beach for swimming.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AI with Great Beach for Family with 3 Girls (7, 11, 13)?

Thanks preziam! I'll take a look.

3. Re: AI with Great Beach for Family with 3 Girls (7, 11, 13)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 19, 2016