We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes in PV

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Changes in PV

Just returned from a trip to PV. Had a great time, but was surprised by the lack of Americans. We stayed in two different resorts and only saw a handful of Americans the whole time. I'm happy that the Nationals must be doing well to vacation at 4 star hotels, but what happened to all the Americans? When I traveled to PV in the past, I felt like the Nationals were grateful we were the to pour some money into there economy. Don't think they need the money now.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changes in PV

Do you usually travel to PV in the summer. Always fewer Americans during this time of year. I'm at home looking forward to my usual January visit where I encounter more than enough Americans.

AR
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changes in PV

Interesting post. I travel to PV as often as I can in the summer(3 times this summer) and am delighted that there are so many Nationals vacationing I prefer meeting Nationals and visiting with them. . I pour as much money as I can into the economy every time I go and have always felt that everyone was happy about that. I also go to PdC and Cancun and find many Nationals vacationing there in the summer.

3. Re: Changes in PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 02, 2014