We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A little worried...enough to do?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Atlanta, Georgia
2 posts
Save Topic
A little worried...enough to do?

My parents recently gave us a timeshare week early this summer in Rosarito (me, husband, two teenagers). We're excited, but after a day or two on the beach I'm sure we'll get antsy. I'm not having much luck finding things like snorkeling tours or horseback riding on the beach, even though I see them mentioned in reviews. Many of the links I go to are dead or several years old. Are these things really available?

I don't want to plan too much in advance, but would like to have a few things scheduled and certainly don't want to miss out if reservations are needed. Thanks!

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A little worried...enough to do?

There is a FOX movie studio near there that might be interesting.I have never done it though.Take a drive to Puerto Nuevo(lobster village)for a great seafood meal.Last time I was in Rosarito it was pretty slow,no tourist,alot of the shops were closed during the week.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A little worried...enough to do?

Hi, Wisteria. You've got mail--upper right hand of this screen.

san jose, Ca
Level Contributor
36 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A little worried...enough to do?

I thought the studio was closed. It was last year anyway, has it reopened for tours?

4. Re: A little worried...enough to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:40 am, June 20, 2013