We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

Which Pisogne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stevenage, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

I have booked a flight for six people from Stansted to Bergamo and a hotel at Pisogne. Early June. Cannot find advice on travel between Bergamo and Pisogne. Would like to visit Riva on Lago del Garda during my four day stay at Pisogne if possible. Visited Riva when touring by car sixty years ago. This trip is to celebrate my 80th birthday with younger friends and I want to introduce them to this beautiful area of Italy. Would very much appreciate your advice.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,994 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

Lake Iseo is a wonderful choice for a holiday, but it may not be easy to negotiate without a car.

Your best bet in terms of finding public transport timetables is explained on this TripAdvisor page (scroll down towards the bottom): tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187829-s302/Lombardy…

In your case you must enter 'Aeroporto Orio al Serio' as origin.

As you may see, you can combine various modes of transport (buses, trains, even boats) but there is no direct service.

Going to Riva del Garda from Pisone won't be easy either, as you'll have to first reach Brescia by train and proceed by bus from there (this is not covered by the above website as it is beyond the regional boundary): trasportibrescia.it/upload/…S202.pdf

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,139 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

The Lombardy route-finder does not give journeys to Pisogne using the airport buses from Bergamo airport to Brescia, perhaps because this route is longer in distance and more expensive. It does, however, require only one change. The times of these buses are here www.autostradale.it/interna.aspx…

and the timetable for trains from Brescia to Pisogne is here http://www.fnmgroup.it/website/file/3992.pdf

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,994 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

At least one connection via the airport buses was there when I looked it up. Of course, there are many additional options.

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

Very grateful for your input.

I am now looking forward to a troublefree holiday break and celebration.

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

I have looked at the websites your recommended and found just what I needed to know, Now I can look forward to my trip with confidence. Thank you very much for your help. Bernice300

Stevenage, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

Thank you for your input on travel between Bergamo and Pisogne. I will seek out information on direct transport, otherwise I have had help finding timetables for a train/bus one change connection. Of course direct would be preferred if the timing is viable, and I appreciate your help. Bernice 300

7. Re: Travel from Bergamo to Pisogne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Pisogne