We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Bahia Principe in Rio San Juan in September?

Toronto
3 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to Bahia Principe in Rio San Juan in September?

Any Torontonians going to BP in September, October or November, 2012? I have a friend who works at the hotel in guest services who I want to send some things down to, as people down there are struggling to get by day by day. I will like to send some clothes and shoes. Anyone willing to help with this?

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
709 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Bahia Principe in Rio San Juan in September?

I here the reaort is closed till nov.1st

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
41,972 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Bahia Principe in Rio San Juan in September?

Yes correct the BPSJ is at present closed again this year, if they keep to their opening schedule it should be open again on Nov.1st......well I hope so for the people already booked to arrive on Nov. 1st. other wise there is going to be some very unhappy guests being bumped to other resorts once again this year.

Angie.

Toronto
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Bahia Principe in Rio San Juan in September?

My friend works in Guest Services at the hotel and has been back at work for 3 weeks to a month now. It has re-opened, apparantly the occupancy was so low they decided to close it temporarily until travel picked up.

4. Re: Anyone going to Bahia Principe in Rio San Juan in September?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Rio San Juan