We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kalliston resort and spa help

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
kalliston resort and spa help

hi please can anyone give me some help regarding the hotel atlantica kalliston resort and spa in crete I am thinking of booking and can not decide weather to go half board or A/I we don't tend to go out and about that much,and not sure how expencive snacks and drinks are or if you can go to local shop and buy, and if anyone has been to this hotel would you recommend it I am looking at next july thankyou I look forward to your replys

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

Reviews are not looking good.....but we go this August ...half board as drinks apparently expensive. We will be buying from the supermarket.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

thankyou , the reviews I have read were very good that is one of the reasons I choose this hotel but just car,nt make our minds up about H/B or A/I

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

Hi Genie & Maria

Drinks are very expensive, but if you go half board you can purchase a "Drinks Package" @ 24 euros per person per day. I have been told that A/I is local drinks only. The Drinks Package however, covers both local & branded drinks. It also covers Fresh Fruit drinks, coffee, water etc.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

thankyou for your reply have you stayed at this hotel do you recommend it , I think it may be best to go A/I if the drinks are expensive I think its £800 more to go A/I than half board thankyou for your responce

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

Yes Maria , I have stayed before, but it was seven years ago. The hotel is brilliant, straight from gardens and onto the lovely sandy beach. Sea is quite shallow for a long way, which means it's lovely and warm. Seven years ago however, it belonged to a different hotel chain. Everything then was wonderful and that is why we are going back. Obviously though, I cannot vouch for it under the new owners.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

thankyou for your reply much appreciated let me know how it is on your return I think I am going to book once again thankyou

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

Sorry, not going until last two weeks in September. Your review therefore, will appear before mine.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

we are not going till july 2015 we have booked Cyprus for this year so let me know how it is thankyou for your reply and help

essex, UK
Level Contributor
45 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

I go in 9 days time, so will put up a review when I return.

If there is anything specific anyone wants me to find out, let me know and I will try my best

Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: kalliston resort and spa help

Since I was last there, the hotel has doubled in size. Although I have booked a sea view, it strikes me that some balconies may have no privacy and they will face each other. People have mentioned "Blocks" but it's hard to understand the layout from what they have said. Perhaps you could make sense of it for us. Maybe you should fire off an e-mail yourself asking for a "private" balcony before you go. That would be appreciated, many thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Agii Apostoli