We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sani beach club

essex
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
sani beach club

Hi

My husband and I want to book this hotel next year. We will be going on our own, and we are attracted to this hotel for the entertainment. However we are worried it may be too family oriented for us (we love children, have 3 of our own) but want to know (as we will be going as a couple )do they cater for adults eg adult only pools etc

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
776 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sani beach club

I have never stayed there but have visited in the day and evening and it is VERY family orientated.

I don't think there would be an adult only pool, and having seen all the families at the airport, I would say the only way to avoid being surrounded by kids would be to go out of the school holidays!

essex
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sani beach club

oh right maybe that answers my question!

Can you recommend anywhere adults only, that has entertainment in the evening? All the adult only places seem to think that us adults just want a piano bar and the odd cocktail, and quiet night! I don't seem to be able to find a happy medium!

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
208 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sani beach club

Dubai. Simply amazing and some good deals to be had.

London, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sani beach club

Hi we have just come back from Sani Beach Hotel, we visited the other sites, the service and the place was excellent, staff could not do enough for you. Some restaurants have a dress code within the hotels. Food was good, enterainment was okay, but in all honest we did walk out of one the shows, I can only like it to slightly better than Blue or Red coat shows, there were no headliners it was the party troupe! That said this did not distract from the stay, beach and pool are great. There were quite a lot of children, and the Poseidon Restuarant was noisy. you could use the veranda where no children are alound but gents must wear trousers, tailored shorts are not allowed.

The only real downside is that you are a 20 euro taxi ride away to the nearest town, so you do not get to see 'real' greece unless you are prepared to travel, but you may be happy to stay at the hotel, which is good, howver as this is a complex of 2/3 hoels and a marina, it is a captive audience, and consequently you are stuck with paying 5 * for beer and wine etc. typically a large beer cost 5.+ euros and a spirit anything up from 9+ euros, wine is not cheap either, we went to Afitos and found the drinks to be half price.

I would go again but make sure you have a credit card, and if you go with two couples you can halve the taxi fare so its not too bad.

Is hotel 5* ; Yes

Edited: 4:23 pm, September 29, 2012
Cheshunt, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: sani beach club

im deciding on either the sani beach club or hotel to book but am worried about the drink prices does anyone know if there is a shop to go and buy drinks and snacks from nearby?

6. Re: sani beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sani