We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

London
Level Contributor
206 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

Hi all,

My wife and I are wanting to go away this year in June with our one year old son, it will be our first holiday away as a Family.

We are ideally looking for a hotel which is of nice high standard (4-5 star), in Europe flying from Luton.

One hotel we have seen is - Sani Beach Hotel and Spa in Greece

Does anyone know whether this hotel is close to a beach, if so how far, and if there is a town near by where we can pop out away from the resort and amble around shops and check out cafes and restasurants etc/ and if so how far is this to walk or do you have to catch buses etc?

I have heard about the rooms being small for a cot, does anyone else have anything to say about this?

Many thanks

Jack

Thessaloníki...
Level Contributor
81 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

I dont know about the rooms as there are so many choices. The resort is huge and perfect for a young couple with a small child.

However as you get in there is no need to go around.... there are so many things to do there!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

hi.

sani beach hotel has several type of rooms.the most standard ones are tiny even for two adults!there are also junior suites which are very comfortable so if you stay there i strongly suggest you for such a room.

sani beach hotel has two sandy beaches and a quite large kids pool.

in sani resort there are many cafes-bars-restaurants and variouw shops(jewerly, clothing, accesories for men/women, art galery, a market for snacks-water-drinks etc, a toy store and many more).the resort offers to their guest the dine around program-that is if you are with HB basis, FB basis or all inclusive you have the chance of having lunch or dinner in more than one restaurant .practically your choices of restaurants are at least 5 with no extra charge and much more with a small extra charge.

it is far on foot from the nearest village called fokes but you will have so many things to do around the resort and you will never get bored.

trust me -i'm going there since 2002 and i'm still going!(i was there last weekend-stayed in sani beach club).

if you need any more information just ask!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
414 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

I agree with the guys, you will have an amazing time in Sani Beach Hotel :)

London
Level Contributor
206 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

That's is a fantastic insight into Sani Beach thank you all so much, this sounds like a beautiful place to go on holiday. Perfect.

J

sr1
London
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

hi there, we have just booked sani beach for june - triple sea view but am now concerned about the room size as we also have a bay and need a cot. any comments? also how is it, we hear it has been upgraded from 4 to 5*. Is it comparable to other 5* establishments? Also any comments on the food, I believe we can dine around on the half board but some restaurants are not available if there are children under 12 years.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

hi.

all the restaurants are available for kids of any age exept from a restaurant that is located next to the main restaurant of sani beach hotel.

yes, indeed this year they tried to enlarge some rooms but i haven't seen them.they say that these rooms are of good size.if it is a real triple room then it should be o.k.

the food in the restaurants is good.the buffet restaurants have plenty of variety as for the others there are some set menues which do the job in terms of quality, quantity and variety.

sani beach hotel is not as luxurious as porto sani village, sani beach club and asterias suites but still it gives you enough luxury feeling for your holidays.

you are going to have a great time!

enjoy your holidays in greece!the best place for holidays...at least!

sr1
London
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

thank you so much for your response, I hope it is as good as they say :)

London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

This is a fab resort - yes it is right on the beach, and the spa is also very good. It is not the "real Greece" but most people don't go there for that. You would have to get a taxi to go to a "real town" but the actual resort is massive, with a lovely marina and some very expensive shops to amble around. There is a little grocery shop that sells nappies etc, but I would take what you need with you. There is also a fruit and veg shop. we are going for our second time to the porto sani village - it is just wonderful. Room aren't massive, but you won't be in it much. Lots of facilities for children, the childcare is great (ofsted registered) and the beach is just beautiful - very shallow and gentle, with fine white sand. best place I've been to with toddlers. The cots are proper cot bed sized.

9. Re: Sani Beach Hotel and Spa with a baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:41 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sani