We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

Can anyone who has been to the Sani Beach Hotel tell me whether it is best to pre book your taxi fares prior to your holiday or whether it is cheaper to simply book a taxi when you are at Thessaloniki airport?

We are holidaying at the Sani Beach Hotel for the first time this year and travelling from the UK

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
424 posts
1 review
1. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

Hello, it is the same price whether you pre book or just take it from the airport exit.

Edited: 3:46 am, April 09, 2012
Bristol, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

Thank you and really helpful.

We had been quoted around £60 each way for two people, therefore £120 in total by booking here with BA

London
Level Contributor
888 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

That price sounds about right as it is quite a long way and petrol out there is VERY expensive.

Thessaloniki...
Level Contributor
873 posts
122 reviews
4. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

I personally doubt it that it will ONLY be £60 each way, as the gas prices have really gone up! I 've got a taxi driver neighbor, which I could ask just for information. I think he'll be able to clear this up.

Yannis.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
424 posts
1 review
5. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

That price of 60£ was last year, this summer it will be more expensive. You can also call directly to a taxi company in Thessaloniki and ask for prices now, and be sure that the prices will be higher every month, as the price of the gasoline rises fast.

Thessaloníki...
Level Contributor
81 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

I know that if you stay more than 5 nights you can get free transfer. Check the following sani-resort.com/en_GB/…free-transfers . Enjoy your stay, Sani is a really nice place for a holiday.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
7. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

Is free transfer applicable to online bookings only? or all stays over 5 nights?

Also, what about taking a taxi from Thessaloniki Airport to the bus station and then a bus to Kassandra? except I don't know which stop is closest to Sani Hotel... then maybe take a taxi to the resort from there? If anyone knows if this is a good option I would appreciate it. We are two adults w/ a two year old staying at Sani in July for the first time and we were quoted 250euros for a return trip...

This is a link to the bus station: www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr/index.php…

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

We have book a taxi with www.cheapesttaxis.com about £150 return, seemed to be the cheapest on the net. They quote is all currencies which is handy!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
424 posts
1 review
9. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

hmmm.. you can send me a private message to tell you cheaper way, around £110. (130 euros) round trip!!!

Edited: 10:27 am, April 27, 2012
10. Re: Taxis from Thessaloniki Airport to Sani Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sani