We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby equipment at Sani resort

Derby
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Baby equipment at Sani resort

Hi all,

We're going to the Sani resort in May with our son who will be 10 months old.

Is it possible for the hotel to provide a steriliser and microwave in the room? If so, how do I arrange this?

Secondly, we are booking at a private taxi transfer from the airport - would the hotel arrange a car seat for our son for this or are they not provided in Greece?

This is our first foreign holiday with our baby and I want it to be as easy as possible!

Many thanks,

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
414 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby equipment at Sani resort

you should ask directly at the hotel, where you made the reservation, and if they do not provide, then you can buy it from a shop.

About the taxi company, i am not sure if they have baby seats, as my friend who came last summer from Czech Rep in Makedonia airport, was trying to find a taxi with a baby seat for her 6-month's old son without success.. so she carried it in her arms until the centre!!!

I have a baby seat in my car, so i could offer a transfer if they do not provide :)

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby equipment at Sani resort

Just emailed you about the baby equipment at Sani Resort..they are totally geared for babies and will provide you everything you need. Email them and they will arrange everything you need.

We booked our airport transfers with the hotel and they did provide us with a baby seat.

London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby equipment at Sani resort

the hotel provided us with a car pick up and provided us with car seats that were appropriate for our children's ages. I would contact them and arrange it with them.

the hotel is very helpful and am sure they can provide you with all you need equipment wise - we didn't need a steriliser or microwave but I would be surprised if they couldn't provide you with them. Or you could just use a kettle (which are in the rooms) to boil water and use steriliser tablets to sterilise bottles? At 10 months we weren't sterilising baby bottles anymore which made it a lot easier when travelling with our children - just make sure you use bottled water which we did still boil to make up milk!

hope this helps!

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,324 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby equipment at Sani resort

>>just make sure you use bottled water which we did still boil to make up milk<<

You shouldn't have to use bottled water, as the tap water is drinkable and safe (and presumably you will boil it before making up milk). Bottled water may contain too much salt or sulphate so if you'd rather use bottled, you should look for one with less than 200mg/litre of sodium and no more than 250mg/litre of sulphate (NHS advice).

5. Re: Baby equipment at Sani resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sani