We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
106 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

I know that all the restaurants in the Sani Resort will be really good for all types of dining, but whilst we are on holiday in May it is our Wedding Anniversary and I would like somewhere really special to go, even if we pay an extra suppliment on top of our half board. Please can anyone recommend ideas for good food in a great location. We will have our 13 yr old son with us too. Many thanks.

UK
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

I guess it depends where you are staying as to what is included in your dine around programme and what you can pay extra for.

We stay at Porto Sani Village and for us the Artemis is the best restaurant in terms of quality of food and service but I guess the downside of it is that it doesn't have the atmosphere of the marina.

I would imagine that the best restaurant in the resort is the Water restaurant at the Sani Asterias Suites. You could always use your dine around allowance for lunch and then pay full price there but i would imagine it is expensive.

Hope that helps.

Manchester
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

Hi,

We're off to Sani in 2 weeks!

We're actually getting married there so im getting quite clued up on the restaurants! You cant eat at the Water restaurant unless youre staying at the Asterias suites. It is very exclusive.

The Tomata restaurant looks great. It has also won lots of awards for fine dining so I imagine it would be a special meal. The Tomata is on the marina. The Sea You Up restaurant looks lovely too, especially if you get a table on the balcony as it is on the corner of the marina/sea so fabulous location. Alternatively the Ouzerie at the Beach club at sunset would be very romantic. This is part of the dine around plan but you would just have to use your allowance for it and order a la carte.

Hope this helps!

x

Thessaloniki, Greece
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

I would like also to add that mid may there is always the Sani Gourmet festival, probably this does affect alot the options!

UK
Level Contributor
129 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

Tomta is nice but nothing special, we were surprised that it had won awards.

Haven't tried Sea You Up but the setting does look great. Nor have we tried the Ouzeries at SBC just because of the hassle of getting there with two young kids in the evening but we will give iot a try this year.

It depends where you are staying but If staying at Porto Sani Village I would stil say Artemis is the best choice.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
106 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

Many thanks for all the restaurant ideas, they are great - now I can start to make some plans. Cath1982, have a lovely Wedding Day. Not long now until we travel out to Sani, so if I see a Wedding taking place, it might be you ! Enjoy yourselves.

manchester
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

We are due to stay at Sani from 28th May, we also have a teenage boy with us so would be interested to hear your thoughts if you are home before then.

I am struggling with transfers at the moment and am considering hiring a car.

7. Re: Which is the best Sani Resort 'Dine Around Restaurant' ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sani