We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel?

Which Sani hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel?

We are considering staying at the Sani resort for our honeymoon in August but can't decide which hotel would be the best! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Veroia, Greece
Level Contributor
103 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel?

I stayed at Porto Sani Village and it was fantastic. I wouldn't go for the hotel, it is mostly for mass tourism. The bungalows at the village are very confortable and spacious and more expensive than the hotel but it was worth every penny of it. The maids came into the room twice, once in the morning and once after your afternnon nap or swim and there was also a small kitchen in there in case you wanted to warm something up or prepare a sandwich. Breakfast by the pool kiosk was extraordinary. The Sani Asterias suites looked great as well, more expensive than the village but they had a private swimming pool, if you prefer more isolation.

Good luck

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
36 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel?

Hi

We stayed at the Porto Sani Village and it was excellent and could not fault it. Rooms really high standard, food lovely etc. It really is a lovely complex but I have to say in the Sani village everyone had small children so if you are considering the Sani complex I would perhaps go for the Asteria Suites - unless of course you love small children!!! (perhaps not on your honeymoon). I also think the Beach club will be the same as August is half term.

Hope this helps you.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,552 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel?

I agree with previous posters Sani Village is very nice indeed but as it is so perfect for children you do tend to get a lot of them. We holiday as a couple these days and did feel the swimming pool was taken over by children. The rooms are great though. The Asterias suites would be fabulous for a honeymoon but they are rather pricey. I had an email from Eagles Palace this morning and that looked fabulous.

4. Re: Which hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sani