We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport distance

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
Airport distance

How long does it take by taxi to get to Sani resort from the airport.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Airport distance

roughly an hour

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Airport distance

Thanks that's great. Last time I went to somewhere in Halkidiki by coach from the airport 20 years ago it took 2 hours. It put me off looking in this area again.

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Airport distance

Sani is located near the top of the kassandra finger so the travel distance is shorter from the airport in comparison to other resorts here. If you have booked directly with sani beach resort itself then don't forget they provide a complementary pick up and it won't cost you a penny

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Airport distance

Yes thanks was looking at the new Sani Dunes, part of the Sani beach resort.

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
35 reviews
5. Re: Airport distance

Sani dunes is new for this year at sani resort and is adult only. The photos of it look stunning but it doesn't come cheap!

uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
6. Re: Airport distance

About an hour!! But it's well worth it! I'm here now at the sani dunes... an I never wanna leave!!

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
933 posts
20 reviews
7. Re: Airport distance

Looking forward to your review Gill.

8. Re: Airport distance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 10, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Sani