We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club

London, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club

Hi!

Just wondering if someone could guide me as to the cost of taxis and the best companies to use, for taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club?

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club

Hi we always use suntransfers for our transfers wherever we go and highly recommend them and they do airport to sani return 4 passengers plus luggage for €151. If you have booked your accommodation through sani beach club direct then email them and see if you are entitled to a free complementary pick up first

London, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club

No I booked through Expedia!

Thanks. I will look into this company that you've recommended

Edited: 10:02 am, April 26, 2017
East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club

OK. I think you find suntransfers very competitive on prices for private transfers just do some research comparing prices and reviews and you soon come to a decision

Edited: 10:15 am, April 26, 2017
4. Re: Taxi from SKG airport to Sani beach club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 28, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Sani