We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or Car Hire

Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi or Car Hire

Hi guys,

My family and I are spending a week at the Sani Beach resort for a week in May 2017. We have looked at taxi prices and they seem really expensive, ~£200 return!

I have had a look online and have found a good deal where we can get a van with all insurance etc for £100. How outrageous is the cost of fuel at the moment? Would we end up saving any money?

Thanks,

Paul

East Anglia, United...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi or Car Hire

Hi did you book your stay direct with sani resort? If you did then they supply a free transfer service to and from the airport otherwise you have to arrange your own or ask them to arrange one for you at a cost. Sorry can't help you with the van hire question

Edited: 8:21 am, April 23, 2017
2. Re: Taxi or Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, April 25, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Sani