We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aqualand village hotel

Which Agios Ioannis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Topic
aqualand village hotel

we are thinking of booked a holiday to aqualand village corfu. We don't know if to go at the start of june or the start of july can anyone tell me what the weather will be like for each of the dates. We will be taking are 2 girls aged 6 & 10. We will book a studio appartment & want to know what it is like. This is the first time we have been all inclusive so don't know how it all works so would like a bit of advice so we don't miss out on anything. Some people say the food is not good can anyone please tell me what they have on offer as my husband is VERY fussy. The brocher has said that you can only get ice-cream from 2.30pm-6.00pm is this right as i always thought you could get ice-cream & drinks all the time

1. Re: aqualand village hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Agios Ioannis
More Agios Ioannis Topics