We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
32 helpful votes
holiday

im going to son parc for 4 weeks in june do hotel supply towels is there a kettle in room will i be able to travel out and about on public transport or what do taxis charge thank you for any information about this resort we are a older couple with no children

7 replies to this topic
Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
46 reviews
40 helpful votes
1. Re: holiday

As you don't say where you're staying Hard to say about kettle , generally not supplied in hotel rooms , but should be if self catering . Towels for bathroom yes . You should be able to find out the other info on the main forum page, but using a lap top , not a phone.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
26 reviews
32 helpful votes
2. Re: holiday

im staying at urb sol parcs/n I'm half board and I did use mt laptop thankyou

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
18,441 posts
54 reviews
88 helpful votes
3. Re: holiday

I think Margaret was directing you to the Top Question section of the main island forum page josjoan because your original post implied that you had not found much info so far about where you are headed and there is a lot of info in the Top Qs

If you look at the righthand side of the main island forum page you will find Top Qs about public transport and taxis as well where to find out more about the island generally and its various resorts. Son Parc is not a large place

Edited: 3:41 pm, May 09, 2017
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
8 helpful votes
4. Re: holiday

Hi we're going in September, I've posted previous questions on transport apparently there's a bus service to the next town Fornells if I'm correct and a bus service to Mahon. I've heard the main area referred to as the strip is small , any recent info on restaurants and supermarkets would be appreciated thanks

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
18,441 posts
54 reviews
88 helpful votes
5. Re: holiday

All info about buses are to be found via the Top Question links on the main island forum page. Son Parc is a quiet place even in high season but others who visit the area will be able to tell you what is there currently

Bus services on the island do not often run late so if for example you took the bus into Fornells Village ( not Playa de Fornells - that is a beach resort) in order to eat out in the evening you would need to get a taxi back to your resort afterwards but there are normally taxis waiting in the a taxi rank area close to the restaurant called Sa Proa so do not be put off as the dining out options in Fornells are very good

Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
8 helpful votes
6. Re: holiday

Thank you for the help

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
7. Re: holiday

From the Top Questions you would find http://www.mymenorca.info/son-parc/

Edited: 3:53 pm, June 05, 2017