We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

san francisco
Level Contributor
430 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

Is anyone aware of hot springs in Kings Beach?

Also, any place to get a massage after a day of cross country skiing?

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

Never heard of hot springs in Kings Beach. Only Grover Hot Springs near Markleeville, Sierra Hot Springs in Sierraville and the hot springs at David Walley in Genoa NV

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

I think you are thinking of Brockway Hot Springs which is next to Kings Beach. I have never stayed at the Brockway Springs, but I understand the pool is heated with natural hot springs water and they may have other things related with the natural hot springs. Hopefully someone will come along with a first hand expierence.

http://brockwaysprings.com/our_history.html

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

Well Brockway Springs isn't open to the public so you'd have to be a guest to use the pool.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

I was told by a local that you can get to the hot springs without getting on private property. However, I tried to find it one time from the shore, but was unsuccesful and I am not sure it is possible. I was thinking that it could be found with use of a kayak but I have not tried that. Perhaps someone has better information.

Since no one gave you any massage information, I have heard the spa at the Hyatt-- Incline Village is very nice, but again, no first hand expierence.

5. Re: Kings Beach Hot Springs and Massage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 06, 2014