We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee-makers and mini-fridges

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Coffee-makers and mini-fridges

Are there coffee-makers and stocked mini-fridges in the rooms? Thanks!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee-makers and mini-fridges

No there isn't.

Ontario
Level Contributor
476 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee-makers and mini-fridges

You can rent a coffee maker. Not sure of the cost though. Not sure about a fridge.

We took large insulated cups which we would take to get coffee in. We had no problem having them filled in the restaurant.

Sonsonate, El...
Level Contributor
242 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee-makers and mini-fridges

Hi 198Bon55!

You can get coffee fairly early in the morning from the main bar & cappuccino is available later in the day at the lounge area by building 5....at least I hope this hasn't changed. I know there are guests who pack a small coffeemaker with supplies in their suitcase so they have the freedom to enjoy coffee in the very wee hours of the morning. The days start early in El Salvador!! ;) The Decameron does have a few mini fridges available for an added charge per day (used to be $5.00US) as some guests with babies & small children or special dietary needs require the use of a fridge in the room.....again, I am hopeful this is still a service they offer.

You can contact the resort by email to make inquiries & explain your wishes & they will get back to you with how they can accommodate you!

Cheers! ........ Cathy :D

4. Re: Coffee-makers and mini-fridges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, January 14, 2015