We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion on which room

ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
suggestion on which room

hi we are going to Decameron Salinitas on March 21st and wondering if anyone can suggest a room they had which was awesome....we want a double bed for sure and to be at least on the 2nd floor

thanks

Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestion on which room

We stayed in Building 2 which is in the middle of everything. and there was not a problem with noise either. We could hear the disco boom boom when we opened the door and some of the show noise depending on what area of the resort that it took place. I never missed a night sleep.

As to second floor except at the far east end of the resort none of these rooms have balcony's you can sit on they are only juliette. we stayed on the ground floor and loved it. This was the first time for us and there were no critters in our room ever.. Our room 2018 had 2 queen size beds and beautiful gardens in front to enjoy.

Southern Ontario
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestion on which room

Trixe: I saw your post by accident. You need Room 4612. It is in building 4 on the 6th floor, and has a very large balcony. Elevators work great, you look out over the all of the pools and the ocean is terrific when the big ships are passing by. The balcony has two chairs and a large table. Plenty of room to spread out. There is another one on th 6th floor which has a wrap around balcony but unsure of the number (my guess would by 4611 or 4613.

ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestion on which room

thanks for the reply i will email them tommorrow and see if we can get that room, and thankfully they have elevators b/c i dont want to walk up 6 flights of stairs lol

NBF
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
867 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suggestion on which room

All rooms face the ocean so it doesn't really mater which room you are in.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: suggestion on which room

If you want an ocean view it does matter what room you are in.

This year we were in building three - room 3405 and didn't have much of a view. Reason: The top of a palm tree obscured our view. One floor higher and it would of been great.

The past two years we were in Tower 4, second floor and the same thing - no view due to the top of a palm tree.

Didn't matter to us because we never spent any time on the balcony.

Lindsay, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: suggestion on which room

We had room 4602 in Jan. Great view looking south and west for the sun set. That block also has internet if your taking a laptop.

P.S. Alot of people were getting sick after 2 or 3 days. I think it was Canjets food!

Have a Great Time...

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: suggestion on which room

IB - that would be a perfect room. We had asked for Tower 4 top floor, but didn't get. Oh well.

Building 3 also has internet in the rooms. Remember to take your ethernet cable though. (Also required for Tower 4). If you forget the cord, they are sold in the gift shops.

NBF
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
867 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: suggestion on which room

The food on Canjet is not good but I doubt that it made you sick. More likely the resort food is guilty of sickness.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: suggestion on which room

We are hoping for building three again this year

ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: suggestion on which room

we requested tower 4, woohoo only 17 more days!