We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Agadir Airport to Taghazout

Which Taghazout hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Agadir Airport to Taghazout

Hi there,

I'm aware there is no direct bus from Agadir airport to Agadir/Taghazout and I'm also aware that I will need to go to Inezgane first before changing buses for Agadir, and then again in Agadir for Taghazout.

But the problem is that I've read 2 different guide books - The most recent Lonely Planet Morocco (Aug 2011) and the not so recent Rough Guide Morocco (2010) and both have conflicting information on bus numbers.

I've also looked on Wikipedia/Wikitravel and on the Agadir Airport website and all of these state different bus numbers to get me to my destination - I have no idea what numbers I should be looking out for!

Maybe I'd be better off getting a Grand Taxi but I wanna do it the cheapest possible way and sample the sights and sounds of Moroccan life.

The Agadir airport site/Wikipedia/Rough Guide say I need bus 22 from the airport to Inezgane - Lonely Planet says bus 37. I'm guessing I should ignore Lonely Planet even though it's newer than Rough Guide?!

Agadir airport site says I need buses 20, 24 or 28 from Inezgane to Agadir. Lonely Planet says 6, 21 & 23. Rough Guide says 28, 25 or 30!! Wikipedia/Travel have no info on this.

Wikitravel says that from Agadir to Taghazout I need 32, 33, 60 or 12, Lonely Planet says 32 and Rough Guide says 12, 60 and 61.

The lack of timetables/available info for the RATAG or ZETRAP buses is adding to my problems. I'm probably doing too much research and wasting too much time but somebody help me please!!

1. Re: Bus from Agadir Airport to Taghazout

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, January 17, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Taghazout